Saturday, July 4, 2015

Too pee or not too pee, that is the question!

I didn’t run today but I did have to weigh in at Weight Watchers.  The last couple of days I have been debating whether I would weigh in or not because I knew I would be up, I even stayed in bed later this morning because I didn’t want to go.  Well I tell ya, there is this thing called guilt and it kicked in as I was getting comfy in my bed again! So I packed up my Weight Watchers support crew (Ava and Marisa), promised them Tim Hortons and headed to The Village. 

I got on the scale and kinda had my eyes closed because I thought for sure I would be up 2 pounds! GUESS WHAT?!?! I was only up 0.5 pounds! 0.5! That’s it! Sure, if I had to pee one more time before I left the house I might not have gained at all!


So the moral of my story is, always make sure you pee before you leave the house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment