Tuesday, July 7, 2015

It's all about my sneakers!

“Running just as fast as you can…” Now that some of you have that song stuck in your head and others have the image of a certain someone body surfing at the Christmas party, that is how I felt tonight. I had a really good run and felt really good in my new Saucony’s.  I. LOVE. THEM. I was running that fast that I felt like I was running with Marc. Just kidding, I can’t run that fast!

I ran 5 km’s tonight (I am actually still sore from running Sunday) and it felt really good, my first 3ish km’s I was running at a 7:00-7:10 pace!  This is really fast for me and I am pretty sure it was because of the Hurricane’s I had on my feet. They were so light and comfy and felt like I was running on clouds. And that is saying something because I ran around Octagon Pond and we all know how much I hate running around that pond. I couldn’t maintain that pace for the whole 5 km’s though because, well, because I got tired.  Did I mention that I love my new sneakers?!  


I had the choice to stay home and not run tonight, Marc wasn’t here telling me I should go run and the kids were with my parents.  I totally could have crawled in the bed and none would be the wiser!  I did choose to run but I think I was more excited to try out my sneakers.  Hey, do you think I could get Saucony to sponsor me? I am totally what they are looking for, right? I truly enjoy them, I have other stability sneakers and these are by far my favorite! 

Well, that's all for now folks, time for me to go to sleep!




No comments:

Post a Comment