Saturday, July 11, 2015

Change of plans

I had my blog post all planned in my head for today but that suddenly changed.  I got up, got ready, huffed and puffed for a few minutes and then drove to Weight Watcher in The Village Mall. I got on the scale and had to do a double take!  I was down 1.4 pounds! You see, I had my blog post planned to explain why I was up again! Now, I am actually stuck for words which don’t happen very often.

I have been saying the last few weeks that I am going to hit a plateau soon, so I was preparing for my weight to go up or even stay the same. I do know that I have to start tracking ALL my food again and stop picking at food throughout the day! I have 26.9 more pounds to lose and I am going to do it! I have decided I am going back to eating my chicken and rice and hot sauce lunches! That’s right, I eat hot sauce with my rice, which is the only way I can eat it! And it is delicious!


So my grand total for my weight loss is 19.1 pounds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment