Thursday, March 31, 2016

Reunited

And then there were 4 again ...... Well Shelley finally came home from her vacation.  What seemed like 3 weeks was really only 2.  I guess when she was gone it was like we had a piece missing to our group.  Well welcome back Shelley and way to go on your run tonight :)



Well after our big sign up for the Tely 10 a couple weeks ago we went and done it again today, the 4 of us, myself, Shelley, Renee and Lori will start our Tely training with the first 5k road  race of the year ..... The Flat Out 5k, and we've finally convinced Shelley to sign up too. the way I see it if one of us does it the rest of us has to suffer it out as well.....isn't that how it went Shelley when you came up with the idea for the half marathon in Halifax ???
It always seems like a good idea at the time lol
And we all have our reasons for doing these races .... Mine ?? Is to beat my flat out 5k time of 39:15 from last year, Lori's is probably to finish under 30 min, Renee's is probably to finish and Shelley's is to beat Walter and to get a finish line picture with him (blog to be written by Shelley at a later date).  Whatever the reasons, we're all gonna finish and we're all gonna do great :)
I believe we have gotten the race itch ..... I'm just gonna continue my race bib collection, and do whatever race I can ..... I'm pretty sure rock collecting is a lot easier but probably not as rewarding !!

No comments:

Post a Comment