Sunday, February 14, 2016

The treadmill is hard!

I managed to do 7 km on the treadmill the other day at the gym, and then I decided to do 15 stair repeats. It was hard! The next day I didn’t want to do anything but I still went. Well, actually I never really want to do anything at the gym. One day I will convince the rest of the girls to go for a tea and not run. Lori is the problem though, all motivated and stuff!   

Shelley and I ended up going to the gym Friday night, we went around 8:00 pm and there was hardly anyone there! Go figure. Friday night. 8 pm and no one was at the gym. We got a treadmill next to each other and chatted for a bit. We knew Border Patrol was on so Shelley paused her treadmill to go on the hunt for the remote. No luck! So no Border Patrol! Kaitlin must have hid the remote somewhere. (Kaitlin, if you are reading this please change the channel before you leave for the night to detour (or NTV) just in case we go to the gym late on Friday night again.) So we carried on with our run.  We both ran 5 km; I found it hard and looked like I needed a shower. Shelley looked like she never even ran.

I am not sure if I have mentioned this before but I am also in an adult Hip Hop class at Revolutions Dance in Mount Pearl. I. LOVE.IT. I was in it before having kids and a few months after having Ava, then got pregnant right away and then I couldn’t go again.  My pregnancies were not pretty! I could hardly walk, let alone dance. 

Anyway, I think Janelle St. George is trying to (a) kill us or (b) whip us into shape so we can dance to the Missy Elliott remix she got going on!  Two weeks in a row now she has us doing a circuit for our warm up. Last week I had an accident with the broom stick where we were supposed to jump OVER the stick that was place between two chairs. My feet did not like this idea.  I jumped right in the middle of the broom stick and made a "little" bend in it. I did find out tonight that someone did even more damage and the broom stick is no more. We now have to jump over tension bands laid on the floor. Do you think I could jump over that without tripping up? Nope. But I don’t think anyone noticed.

This is week two now of a weight gain with Weight Watchers. I feel like I have to start all over again or be in that mind set again.  I knew I was going to be up again but I still weighed in. I was actually able to get to a meeting later that day! I did really good this weekend and even went to two birthday parties and didn’t have any cake! I didn’t pick at any treats and I tracked everything I ate.  

I pay for the monthly plan and it just comes out of my account every month. I am going to change that plan. I am going to pay for 3 months (like I did when I first started) and set goals within those months. I also get a free month!  By the time the change is made on my account it will be for April (March is already paid for) which is when I started last year. I wanted to lose weight for the Tely 10. This will be a goal for me again!


I will keep you posted next week after my weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment