Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Run/ Snowshoeing

Many of PRC dressed in red today to venture out at the Running Room for a 5K.  Fun had by all. Congrats to Sole Mates and Andrew's Angels . 


There's no secret in knowing that I like....NO..... I LOVE SNOW.  So I had to go snowshoeing,  I am so glad that Madeline, Ron, Janice, Juanita decided to go.  Loving the trees laden down with snow,  we had a flock of ducks meet us on the way back hoping for a snack, unfortunately we were not carrying lunch.


I stand corrected on the statement I made with my shoe shoeing companions today I said "I will take the picture for your group"  Your Group?   Yes we all have our little running groups within PRC as each group has their pace and you have yours and I have mine. We are ALL PRC and it was lovely to chat with each of them and before I knew it we had our shoeing done.   Can't leave a run without having a selfies.. or a shoefie


I haven't had much of blogs about running as I am doing cross training for the winter to shake things up. There comes a time that the body is bored of its schedule and would like a little shaking going on. I am working on getting some weight off for an easier running when Lose Datt is over.


Paradise Running Club is.... you, her, him, us, them, we are of different ages, paces, family life, jobs, goals.  But we all have one thing in common,  The Love of Running.  Be safe while running out there, be reflective, be seen and "CARRRRRR" move in for the love of running.







No comments:

Post a Comment