Sunday, January 24, 2016

Countdown to Christmas Eve

Tempus Fugit....
Can I stop the hands of time and go back at least to an extra month? I am starting to get freaked out.  What kind of weather will we face?  As much as I love wind, I would rather it to be in the summer heat, as  it holds dampness it gets in the bones much deeper.  If I were to write a book it will be "What not to do while training for a half marathon"  Chapters of "Cross training for the bountiful, Strength training, Support of a Team, You got to be kidding me, Shoulda-Coulda-Woulda, Who? Me!, Run ?!  and Suck it up and getter done.


Craig gets really excited when Christmas Eve comes, well I do for the actual Christmas Eve, not so much with this lol.  Getting many tips from my fellow PRC and I must say I really like the spin bike. ( Now this does not mean I am thinking about a Triathlon Craig Pike)


Its much easier to work on a goal when you have others around you with the same goal.  My PRC family will see me through this I am certain of it. Unless they start urging me to sell my bib before Feb 5, then it will be a sign.... ahem... a sign? 
Nah if I don't go through with this then I am the only person that will be disappointed and let myself down. I am the one to be accountable for my actions.


Taking this time to pray for everyone to get across that finish line without incident.  Protect us all in these hours of need and give you the glory.  We will all experience pain, blisters, legs, feet, cold, hot, and no doubt overwhelming emotions when you see that finish line. 


If God brings us to it, he will bring us through it.  Many Blessings to you all.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment