Friday, January 1, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR PRC!!!

First and Foremost: 
I want to wish my Paradise Running Family a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 
YOU ARE ALL SIMPLY AMAZING PEOPLE.
I AM SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE.


Today marks another year starting 2016.  Where were you a year ago? Can you remember, making another resolution for 2015 no doubt.  What are you saying for this year?  Faster? Stronger? No Injuries? More Races? and of course
this one Healthier.  As a runner we are striving for many of these and we take some things for granted.  Every time I finish a race I thank my creator for my heart, my lungs and my legs, its a given I already have the spirit. 


Let's ask our selves what are we doing this year?  Say it out loud it gets to the head and the heart of the matter.
Running the Resolution Run today I am sure everyone had those thoughts.  With the PRC representing we are trudged off into the slush, ice and snow.  But what a beautiful day it was hey? So blessed to getting off to a great start for 2016!!





No comments:

Post a Comment