Friday, May 9, 2014

The schedule says 6 km.

I wasn't sure if I would be able to run Thursday night. It didn't hurt to breathe anymore but all my muscles were still tight....I have a horrible habit of running with my shoulder pulled up to my ears. But the schedule said 6 km and well that's what Susanne and I had to do. It was a beautiful night for a run. I love seeing the group...there were lots of PRC out and about. It was a Thursday and well we all know what that means.....hill repeats!!!! Honestly I can't wait to do hill repeats cause that means this freaking marathon training will be over. I just want it to be race day! Truly I'm tired of all the training and it is time to get on with the show. I am looking forward to the faces in the crowd....that is my favorite thing about races, well that and the finish line. The schedule said 6 km but we did 8 km. Are you a runner? Yes I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment