Saturday, January 31, 2015

New To Blogging

New to Blogging
I have been inspired by past blogs in hopes someday that I can write something that will inspire and motivate like the blogs I have read.  With a little coaching from Renee here I am.
When I meet up with PRC I get shivers not because it's cold but because I am amongst elite runners that have went leaps and bounds with their training, hoping one day I can keep my body intact to run as long and fast as my PRC family.  Yes family I know more about them and their families than I know about my own family. I set out with my spirit wanting to run hard and fast and more than just 5K tonight.  Once I get going with my sole mates they are off and they are faster than I.   They are down by Angels Road long before I am then I reach the three way stop I am alone but not for long I see the headlights turning around to come and check on me.  That's one thing I can count on with PRC is that there's always someone to come check on you.  No one is left behind.    Sincerely  Mother Hen

No comments:

Post a Comment